This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Friday 27 September 2002

Feedback

Mitch says that I should just hold my dog over the toilet when she has to go for a walk. Or train her to pee in the toilet on command. I tried training her to pee on command, but only half heartedly and it didn't work. One of my cats decided to use the toilet for a while, instead of the litter box. We didn't train her to do this, we just cleaned the litterbox infrequently. It lead to hosuemate arguments about who wasn't flushing. Since we didn't train her to use the toilet, we didn't train her to flush either. Then we moved and she stopped doing this trick.

Timananana says that she wants to be able to comment on my posts. I think this is a birlliant idea. I was all set to download slashdot code, when cola said that livejournal.com supports comments and is open source. cool. I don't have time to check it out until monday, but I'll definitely check it out.

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!