This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Saturday 8 February 2003

Has anyone seen my reverb?

la la la la la la

I love doing work that doesn't get used. That's why I loved working at AOL.

I don't mind so much writing a piece of music that never gets played. If it's tape, then someone might stumble across it and hear it. or I can put it on a CD. If it's notated, then I can save it for future calls for scores. Anyway, I like it (usually) and maybe I learned something. It can live in my portfolio until such time as it is needed. you own music, poetry, novel, whatever can take up all of your time and you don't begrudge that time. No, you just begrudge the world for failing to recognize your genious. such it is when you work for your self.

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!