This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Sunday 20 April 2003

Movies

Christi went to see a movie yesterday called Bullet Proof Monk. i didn't see this movie. i think that by looking at the title, anyone can imagine what i might have to say about the movie (which i haven't seen) and so it's not really necessary for me to say anyhting, sice it would all be very predicatable.

I like predictability. i like to play games, like Snake with algorythms, such that I could program the computer to play it for me, so I wouldn't have to. While I worked at Netscape, I considered doing a secret project to write a program to play solitare for me, thus freeing up my time for other persuits. then they laid me off. go figure.

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!