This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Monday 11 August 2003

On the Road again

A brief summary of the last few days: Judy Dater took my portrait (yes, that Judy Dater), Movers came and hauled off all my stuff including my tuba not packed in a box, but they swore they would pack it at the warehouse. I went to visit my beloved cousin who is very happy, but somewhat confused and I was very glad to see her and now my car is full of things and waiting to depart.

New Contact Info

I've got Christi's cell phone for at least the next year: 510-334-5712

177 Liberty St, 1st Floor,
Middletown, Ct 06457

Married

We'll be getting married at the Crystal Wedding Chapel in London, Ontario, Canda on August 16th at 2:00 pm. Come by if you like. I'll be online again in a week

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!