This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Wednesday 19 November 2003

Sleep

Since I am endless facinated by my own sleep schedule, I'll post it for your enjoyment as well. I slept yesterday afternoon from 2:00 - 5:00. I slept this morning from 5:00 - 7:00 (I went to bed before 5:00, but couldn't sleep immediately). I slept again this morning from 9:00 - 11:00. And I drifted off in class this afternoon (alas!) from 3:00 - 4:00. So why am I so tired?

Not a Second Class Citizen in Massachusetts

the mass supreme court ruled that laws interfering with same sex couple's right to marry violate the mass constitution. They are the first and only state in the US to reach this conclusion. Christi and I are already married in Canada, which, by international law, ought to be recognized anywhere in the world. The EU will recognize it. California and the US Federal government specifically do not.

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!