This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Wednesday 28 January 2004

Just skipped class

I just called Christi and asked if she wants to work it out.

I'm concerned. Previous post is nice introspection, but it's mostly about my errors. We cannot focus solely on my errors, but alas, this has been something of a pattern in the past. It's what comes of being raised catholic. I was trained at an early age to do examinations of conscience, where I would ponder my errors, confess them and then recieve pennance to atone for them. This does not work in a relationship if you're dating a protestant.

How can I fight the past and make it behave? How can we do something radically new in the future? Radical newness is what's needed. Stop and reboot.

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!