This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Sunday 11 January 2004

Xena did not run away

People who have called my cell phone have been alarmed at the message, which begins, "if you have found Xena . . .." This message is pre-emptive. One time, back when I owned a dog called Bear, he ran away from my parents while I was out of town and I got 231421 phone messages about him on my home machine and my worried parents got zero messages (but didn't contact me for some reason). So when I leave Xena with someone, I make sure that the number on her tag will actually get you some information about her. So my wife and I split and my pickup truck has expired registration, but at least my dog didn't run away.

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!