This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Saturday 28 February 2004

*pained noise here*

After Christi didn't show up, I sent her some email asking her about rescheduling, etc. I thought that she didn't write back, but I just found her reply hiding amidst supercollider mailing list crap

She doesn't want to work it out. not ever.

I was a fool to break up with her

maybe this would have happened anyway.

I love her. I counted her as the most important thing in my life for a third of my life.

My shrink says that I should let myself feel sad when I feel sad.

this is so so so wrong. this isn't supposed to happen. there must be some mistake somewhere. we're married. we're supposed to love each other. i was thinking all day about how much i miss her.....

alas alas alas alas woe misery

it would be very bad to call her right now and i'm not going to do it. very bad. very very bad.

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!