This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Sunday 28 March 2004

Springtime!

When people's thoughts turn to cheesy pop songs! As heard in my shower this morning:

Urban Hipster

[intro]
lemme show you a picture of the girl i like
black and white photo
she's the one on the right

Lemme tell you about the girl i like
urban hipster keeps me up at night

[verse 1]
really pretty with curly hair
she wears t shirts with funny slogans

little glasses, converse shoes
she's the coolest thing in oakland

[refrain]
she's a little bit younger and hipper than me
she gets pop culture cuz she watches tv
[repeat]

[verse 2]
Urban hipster in a miniskirt
I want to get to know her better

Urban hipster in a miniskirt
she'll steal my heart if i let her

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!