This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Saturday 8 May 2004

shoutouts

thank you to David for recording, webcasting and photodocumenting thursday cocnert.

thank you to tim for organizing thursday concert.

thank you to dan for promoting thursday concert.

thank you to tim, dan and charlie for playing in thursday concert.

thank you to aaron for providing beer, seating, hospitality, mixing board and monitor speakers for thursday concert.

thank you to people who came/listened on the web to thursday concert.

thank you to sophie for offering a ride from airpot on wednesday.

thank you to david for offering a ride to the airport on wednesday.

thank you to angela for taking xena for the summer.

thank you to cola for offering me temporary lodging (while CN was to be unavilable)

thank you to mitch and to jean's friend sarah for offering me bicycles (I will take one of you up on the offer)

thank you to ellen for offering me summer lodging

oh my, I am quite lucky to have had so many people be nice and helpful. I must now go back to working on my paper.

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!