This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Thursday 28 October 2004

la servilatranslogxo de Diablejo

I'm feeling much better today. Which is good, because I'm in the midst of a disasterous server move. I managed to knock Tiffany's blog offline. (If you're looking for it, it's back up at http://rc.bx9.net/~tiffany/blog.html and hopefully will get a www in the front of it soon.) I even managed to knock down christi's email for several days and she's not even on the ded server. Bah.

So anything you have for me at xkey.com is no more. I don't have an email address there. I don't have a photolibrary there. I don't have anything, cuz the domain got killed. If you used to email me at celesteh@xkey.com, email me instead with the same username at gmail.com. If you are looking for my web presence, aside from this blog, it is now at celesteh.com. My photo library is at celesteh.com/pics. My XML feed for pictures is now at celesteh.com/pics/atom.xml. so the silver lining is that i finally got my super-vanity domain off the ground. But I don't get email there yet, so don't email me there.

I registered the domain gardenofmemory.com at dankon.com because it's the cheepest place to register domains. Network solutions is pricey. However, gardenofmemory now has the wrong DNS servers listed. and the email address I used to register it was at xkey. So I can't log in. Fortunately, the service is owned by my Esperanto teacher, Ed. In case you're wondering, "Mi estas en la mezo de la servilatranslogxo de Diablejo" means (i hope) I am in the middle of the server move from hell. I think this is the first time I've written a plea for tech support in Esperanto.

I own eguilt.com. Ironically, I sometimes feel bad for not doing anything with it. do you own a silly domain name? Maybe we can trade. Also, I've got gmail invites. Get 'em while they're not nearly as hot as they were.

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!