This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Saturday 25 December 2004

Merry Christmas

Here is a carol for you. It's a bit tuneless. I wass going to Phase Modulate the lyrics with the melody, but I couldnt figure out how to play a dern MIDI file. Also, I baked 372647914697216 cookies today. Cookies that are shaped like things are a a major pain. I spent hours rolling dough and refrigerating it after each rolling. Bah Humbug. I ate nothing but cookies today. And some noodles that I think might have been lurking in the cabinet for rather too long. Yay for carbs and fats. Maybe I'll eat a vegetable before I get scurvy. I need to get on some vitamins. If only chocolate soymilk were more fortified with things, I could live on it. You know they don't put calcium in silk soy nog. those bastards. that means i can't subsist on it or my bones will crumble to dust.

Being in cola's apartment without her is a bit weird. i wish i had my dog, because i have to walk her every few few hours, which thus necessitates things like going outside. Instead, I try (and fail) to send out documentation on how to spatialize sounds in supercollider using delay lines and differing amplitudes. Cola has been gone for two days and already i am a nocturnal hermit. I'm waiting up for Santa. I've got a whole bunch of cookies for him. No fireplace for him to gain access, though. Alas. My computer is too slow for spatialized quadraphonic sounds that exceed 100m distances! woe!

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!