This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Friday 11 February 2005

upcoming concerts

Tomorrow, February 11th 8:00 PM Crowell concert Hall, I will play tuba with the Wesleyan Creative Music Orchestra, lead by Bill Dixon. This concert will be webcast, starting from 6:00 PM EST (3:00 PST) , obviously including our rehearsal. The stream can be found at rtsp://snuffy88.its.wesleyan.edu/wesmus.sdp . You must use Quicktime to view the stream.

Saturday, february 12th, at 4:00 pm in Crowell Concert Hall, the Wesleyan Orchestra will play my five minute symphony. This concert will not be webcast, but I will post an mp3.

I have reserved the Wesleyan Chapel for my thesis concert, but I'm going to have to call and ask which date I reserved it. I think April 5th. They want all this information about what I'm going to do. Damned if I know.

Tags: , ,

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!