This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Wednesday 28 December 2005

I'm sure this is entirely fascinating

Around 13:20, I went to the doctor's office and the door was locked, so I went home and called and I have an appointment for 5:00 tomorrow. I feel better every day, so this is going away on it's own. But it would be nice to know that I don't actually have heart problems. Not that I think I do, rationally.

Yesterday I walked for like 2.5 hours from my house to the Cité de la Musique, which is out at the edge of the 19th, just barely still within Paris. I followed the St. Martin Canal. I need to look at a map to figure out where I was.

Today, I walked the other direction, along the covered portion of the canal to Bastille, where it becomes uncovered again. There's a nice garden there. I left much later. It was dusk. I took some pictures of posies peeking out from the snow.

My computer is kind of freaking me out, (because i'm CRAZY), so more later.

Tags: ,

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!