This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Saturday 29 July 2006

Bay Area Gig Alerts: August 3rd and 6th

First California gigs in a year. Maybe the only for another year. Catch me while you can!

Laptop: August 3rd, 9:00 PM, San Francisco

Thursday August 3rd at 9:00 PM at the Luggage Store Gallery 1007 Market Street, San Francisco, CA

$6-10 sliding scale (nobody turned away for lack of funds)

I'll be playing new laptop music. There's a group on before me at 8:00, so you might want to come early to catch them too.

Tuba: August 6th at 5:00 PM in Oakland

I will be playing improvised tuba in a quartet along with Damon Smith, Jen Baker and Aram Shelton at the 6th Annual Skronkathon at 21 Grand [416 25th St @Broadway Near 19th Street BART Oakland]

This FREE event starts at noon and goes to 10:00 PM, but I'll be on around 5:00. This event is rumored to be a blast, so I hope some of you come. Bring your own item to BBQ. More information can also be found at: http://bayimproviser.com/transbay_calendar.asp?summary=false&event_id=5467

Synthesizer: Details TBA

David Jensenius and I will be playing a laptop/synthesizer duo at the Maybeck Recital Hall in the Berkeley hill during the second week of August. I will post more about date and time when I know more.

Get on my mailing list

You can have this sort of information delivered directly to your inbox! I have a Yahoo group dedicated to announcing my gigs on the West Coast of the US.

Subscribe to celesteh-CA
Powered by launch.groups.yahoo.com

Man, I can't wait to get home!

Tags: , ,

1 comment:

Polly Springhorn said...

I have actually never heard you play tuba. I'm psyched. See you on the 3rd, and at the Skronkathon too. :)

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!