This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Monday 17 July 2006

but wait

Some people treated for early Lyme disease have brief episodes of headache, muscle and joint pain, and fatigue that may continue for an extended period of time after treatment. These symptoms usually go away on their own within six months and do not require further treatment.

During the first 24 hours of antibiotic therapy, you may have a higher fever, redder rash, or greater pain. This is not an allergic reaction to the drug. It may mean that the bacteria are rapidly dying.

(ibid) Ok, so I had that, but longer than 24 hours afterwards. My joint paint did not start until after I had started taking antibiotics. I really wish I could talk to an expert or somebody.

Tags: ,

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!