This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Tuesday 30 January 2007

Happy Dog

Xena has fully recovered from airplane trauma. Almost. She's become incredibly obedient, which is strange, but she seems very happy, running around and sniffing at things. The only things that freak her out now are loud noises and hurricane force winds. I had kind of forgotten how cute she is, like when she runs her forehead into my feet to show affection. What a great dog.

In other happy news, I went to a film festival going on Rotterdam, but which is not the official city festival. It's the Reject Film Festival and they're showing a bunch of short films by my friend Nick. It was great last night. A bunch of films and a three course meal for 10€. It's still going on, so everybody who can should check it out.

I will go to the official festival later this week, but tonight I have lab time.

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!