This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Sunday 7 January 2007

Twitching Dog

So it kind of alarms that Xena shakes and twitches while lying down. I went to look at a vet website (since my Oakland vet office is closed and it's late at night here and doesn't seem like an emergency). Apparently, some twitching can be cured with Serotonin Re-uptake Inhibitors.

Lovely. I've given my dog anxiety. Will I have to share my zoloft with her?

I went out for dinner and left her crated at home, but put on my ipod to keep her company. I chose a text sound playlist, so she would hear people speaking. She really did not want to go in her crate. When I came home,the ipod was making airplane sounds.

Good lord. If anybody has any dog-calming suggestions, I'm all ears.

In completely unrelated news, I spilled granola under my space bar.

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!