This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Sunday 8 July 2007

Are You a feminist? Why or why not?

Video from the 4th of July shot with my camera. The audio from this will shortly be munched into a piece of music. You too can participate. Make your voice heard! I am not looking for any particular answer. However, I am looking for language diversity. So send me your answer in your favorite language: English, Esperanto, Spanish, Japanese, Klingon, etc. I'm especially looking for German, since the piece is going to premier in Austria.

Email me your answer in audio or video (with sound). Any format is ok. I will thank you in the program notes and give you a copy of the piece. Cell phone movies/recordings are ok, the internal mic on your computer, whatever. Send files to celesteh AT gmail DOT com.

This movie little clip is under a Creative Commons Attribution-only Liscence, btw. Video wants to be free.

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!