This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Wednesday 20 February 2008

I haz a Xena!!

Hooray, Xena just got dropped off!

When I got her back, first thought was, "she's gotten fat again." Second thought was, "What's that smell?" Third thought was, "augh, she needs a bath."

She was all awag. Apparently, I still smell enough like myself that she recognized me instantly. I was worried that my lower voice and higher testosterone levels would confuse her, and maybe they do, but she still knows me. Hooray.

So I took her to the park. On the way back, she jumped into the street in front of a car. They drive on the wrong side of the street, so it was only after I pulled her back on to the sidewalk that I realized that she was nearly run over. That would have sucked.

We walked to the store to get dog shampoo. When we got back, I discovered that the shower is broken and probably has been for a while. Then, when washing her blanket, I found out the kitchen light is out. Well, it's not out, it blinks on occasionally. And, I found a stack of final notices from the ISP. Three of them were last and final. 2 of those said they were going to turn it over to a collections agency. Yeah . . .

And my luggage just came. Huzzah.

Blogged with Flock

1 comment:

Nick said...

Mazel tov!

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!