This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Monday 2 June 2008

Educational video

This is a re-post, but in case some of you missed it the first time, I highly encourage you to watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjqsB1huDxg

I'm still sorting through my thoughts about the last few days, but I'm feeling more and more negative. Just because I want to feel good about something doesn't mean that I do. I can try to be forgiving, but that means I need to first acknowledge that there's a sin to forgive instead of telling myself that everything is fine. What I feel is what I feel. Saying I feel something different doesn't make it so.

I will write something less abstract later. Obviously, I'm going to talk about transphobia. On the one hand, it might be more appropriate to hash this out with specific people or on a closed list. I don't want to do that for two reasons. One is a high-minded desire to educate, etc. But, more, I just don't want to have these conversations further. And I shouldn't have to.

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!