This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Saturday 7 June 2008

I missed my fucking boat

I thought i was supposed to check in at 22:00, so i came at 21:48 to give my self a few minutes.

The people behind the desk wouldn't even acknowledge that i was pounding alarmedly on the door. Finally, i saw a police van and they told me i was too late.  The boat sails at 22:00. It was 21:55. She said she was sorry.

If i can check in to a boat tomorrow before 10:13, i can still take xena. Otherwise, i can't go until tuessday because she will need to be re-treated for ticks. Not that there's any poasibility of her having any. But the re-treatment will be bad for her health.

Fuc fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Now i'm on train back to den haag that i couldn't even buy tickets for because the fucking macjine at the ferry terminal only takes coins or dutch cards.

Nicole, eric has my keys. I will email you his phone number when i get to kendra's house and can get some juice in my phone.

I knew i would fuck this up somehow.  Fucking god fucking damn it. Fuck, i have a dr appointment. I'm such a fucking idiot.

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!