This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Wednesday 17 December 2008

I am in Califronia

I am here until the 23rd, when I'm off to Oregon, and then back again for a few days after xmas and then back to London.

If you want to hang out, call my cell phone: 917 355 5064. That's the same number I've had for the last year or so. Heh, but I'm using the physical phone that I bought in 2003. It doesn't take pictures, but it does calls and SMS which is all I really ever want to do. People look at me funny when I pull it out though. I feel dinosaur like. That and the only sweater I have here is one owned by my dad in the mid 80's. I'm very retro with the prehistoric phone and the Cosby sweater.

My plans for this evening have fallen through. Everybody is busy for the holidays, which is reasonable and to be expected. It's really weird being here for some reason. When I left last February, I wondered if maybe I was making a huge mistake leaving someplace where I so thoroughly belonged for someplace that I so totally didn't. Now I don't feel it here either, but maybe that's jetlag.

I wish other people still blogged. It was easier to keep up with people when we were all reading each other's blogs. Twitter is just not the same.

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!