This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Friday 3 January 2003

Happy new year.

I think I have the flu. Bleah. Yesturday, I just thought I was hungover, despite the rarity of being hung over after one beer and one glass of champagne, but you never know. I really doubt two days of hangover could be pinned on that. Luoi told me that there's a flu going around.

I skipped on resolution mkaing pretty much completely this year. I still remember all my resolutions from last year. I had a plan, I was on track, then things went suddenly awry. I think John Lennon said that life is what happens when you're busy making other plans. So anyway, I decided "no resolutions." But that in itself is kind of a resolution and thus self-contradictory, so here's my list of 2003 resolutions.

2003 Resolutions

  1. Floss my teeth

Hopefully I can keep to it this time. For some reason, when I get stressed, I just stop flossing my teeth. So I've decided to start flossing again and not just quit when the going gets rough. Otherwise, I'll get cavities!

I'll make more resolutions vis a vis my five year plan after I recover from last year. Anyway, I finally submitted something to the Jack Straw call for scores, so I'm not 100% off track. I called it No No Nonette.

Ok, now I'm going to go back to sleep.

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!