This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Friday 3 January 2003

You'll be happy to learn, loyal readers (yes, apparently I have readers. Don't you have anything better to do with your time?), that so far I am keeping to my resolution of flossing my teeth. You haven't lost your five pounds yet or written your statement of purpose for grad school yet or prepared for the GREs or made an appointment to take them or put together a portfolio or even compiled a list of schools yet even though deadlines are looming on the 15th for most schools and that's less than two weeks away. No, but last night, my teeth were flossed, despite me feeling like crap.

I feel better today, but pretty tired actually.

ack i'm not going to get into gradschool cuz i'm too far behind and all i want to do is take a nap.

Stop reading my blog. It's boring and it will just piss you off.

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!