Email forward Questionairre
1. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? lofty thing with Christi and tifanjo
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? um.. reading? oh, maybe the Scarecrow of Oz
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Sibelius keyboard shortcuts
4. FAVOURITE BOARD GAME? Sweet Valley High!
5. FAVOURITE MAGAZINE? Um... Mother Jones, maybe
6. FAVOURITE SMELLS? sautee-ing onins
7. FAVOURITE SOUND? Bart train sounds, especially in the station. Prepared paino sounds. contact mics on machinery. Any noisy sound through a fixed filter bank, especially freeways. Ocean waves. Digital aliasing on mp3s, when emphasized a lot. rich baritones talking. digeridu. Moog spring reverb (if you put your ear to the reverb, you can hear the sounds you're processing). the sounds some street signs make when you hit them. big trucks going by on the freeway, hitting a rough patch of pavement. my cat yowling. tea kettle whistle. bowed metal. Moog or V8 low pass filter. diesel engines. break drums. boomwackers. wineglasses. flutter toungue. baseball card in the spokes of a bicycle.
8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? watching someone you love die and not being able to do anything to help
9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP? "the alarm clock must die."
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR? yellow! no... blue! auuuugh!
11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? the phone answers to me
12. NAMES OF YOUR CHILDREN? really, i'm not that kind of cat owner. They're just cats, not children.
13. MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE? music?
14. FAVORITE FOODS? Christi's shepherd's pie!
15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? is it any wonder that vanilla has become synonymous with "boring"
16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? i like fast bicycles, fast trains and fast women.
17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? does Christi count?
18. STORMS COOL OR SCARY? cool. we don't have dangerous weather around here, although I used to knowa guy who was struck by lightening in Sunnyvale.
19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? my first bike was a strawberry shortcake bike. My first roller-skates were clip on. The first bus I rode was Valley Transit. My first car was a 1990 toyota pickup.
20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO WOULD IT BE? Everybody says Jesus and Einstein. It's proof she was lying to you.
21. FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? mitch's beer
22. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? aquarius
23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? no
24. ANY JOB, WHAT WOULD IT BE? composer. maybe a professor too.
25. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? yes
26. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Has anyone tested the glass to make sure it doesn't have lead in it?
27. FAVOURITE MOVIES? Aelita: queen of Mars
28. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? no
29. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? probably a cat, a dog or a dog toy
30. FAVOURITE NUMBER? 13
31. FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH? goooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallll!
32. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: he can play guitar with his teeth and i have the photos to prove it! Um, and he's fun.
33. NAME A PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? to my blog? i dunno. Prolly jean. She's cool. I whined about a shortage of peopel to record and she came over with somebody.
34. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND: to my blog? I think I only have three readers. Maybe christi, since she's busy right now
35. YOUR BIRTH DATE? Every year!
36. YOUR NAME AS IT APPEARS ON YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE? What is this identity theft stuff or something?
37. FAVOURITE SONG OF ALL TIME? The Mitch Happy Song!
38. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME AND START ALL OVER AGAIN, WHAT DATE WOULD YOU GO BACK TO? Re-living the past doesn't sound like very much fun right now.
39. WHAT IS YOUR NATURAL HAIR COLOUR? I have no idea. Probably the color of my roots right now. Brown
40. NAME ONE PERSON YOU ADMIRE: only one? um. Joan of Arc.
41. WHERE DID YOU SPEND YOUR BEST VACATION? I spent the summer of 2001 in (mostly western) europe. I want to go back. I wish I was there right now.