This blog has moved

This blog is now at

Wednesday 22 October 2003

Status: Jetlagged

My midterm project for MUSC 222 is 66% done, or thereabouts. Remember, the first 90% of a project takes the first 90% of the time and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time. Due Date: tommorrow, 12:10 PM EDT. I've got a thermos full of pre-brewed mate (I know I'm doing it wrong) and a french press at home in the fridge with three inches of mate leaves in the bottom. I'm staying in the electronic music lab until the prohect is finished, xena needs a walk, i run out of mate, or somebody sees me collapsed and carries me out.

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!