This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Tuesday 24 February 2004

Spring Break!

I will depart Bradley Internation airport (located a mere 45 minutes form the wesleyan campus) on Thursday March 4th at 1:51 pm, which gives me time to provide my ride (whoever he or she may be) with lunch. Or, I could provide my ride with breakfast and spend some time in the airport doing reading for my Mystic Voices class.

I will arrive in Oakland, CA on Thursday March 4th at 7:42 pm. I will be amazed at the warm weather. I will immediately want either mexican food, chinese food or japanese food or good onion rings. in any case, i will be pining for the food offerings of my homeland, which I would certainly share with my ride

While in California, I will visit the beach. I will visit my family members. I will visit the Lexington Club. I will also do reading for my Mystic Voices class.

I would also like to do some gigging. I will have 20 minutes of laptop music. I can open for yer show. I can play at your house party. By the end of the break, I should have a longer set.

I will depart Oakland on sunday March 21 at 6:00 in the morning. Ugh. the tickets were about $70 cheaper. I will take a cab.

I will arrive at Bradley International airport on sunday March 21st at 5:00 pm. I will provide my ride with dinner (at a Middletown Zagat-rated restaurant!!) and a movie.

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!