This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Friday 30 April 2004

Offline

My laptop has just been volunteered to do duty as a part of the huge music festival happening this weekend. It will spend time locked in Ron's office and then it will deployed to run a multi-channel audio piece.

I'm doing backups now. I'm assured that it won't walk off, which is good because I would actually sob if it did. Anyway, so I'll be offline for the next couple of days, which I prolly would anyway cuz of the festival and it's prolly for the best because I have so much reading to get done. so much reading. Anyway, I don't need to be online all the time. I can go away from my computer for a couple of days. No problem. I could quit anytime. This won't affect me at all. Smooth sailing. *shakes* and theere's email in the laaab. ii'll bee ffinee.. nnoo prroblllem..

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!