This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Monday 28 March 2005

Living Will

If I am ever in a coma or a persistent vegetative state and I'm not coming back: take as much time as you need to come to terms with it and then stop keeping me alive. It's not going to bother me either way if my brain is gone, so this is for you. Don't prolong having to deal with stuff. It's a waste of resources. Just OD me on morphine or whatever. Seriously. Faster is better here, too. Better living (and dying) through chemistry.

my dad had better have a living will or something before he goes on his open-ended motorcycle trip. when my mom was dying, i really wanted to help stop her suffering, but my dad was against it and he got final say. i'd fight my brother, though.

Tag:

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!