- timing: concert is one hour and 12 minutes is i go through the pieces one after another with as little pause as possible. muahahaha
- Program is written
- today's small stab at house keeping was not nearly enough. i threw away a bridal bouquet and felt nothing, but a loss of motivation to continue
- must buy blue hair dye and dye hair blue (must dye on monday, cuz i washed my hair today)
- buy groceries for the week and party food
- buy beer (must wait to monday because beer is immoral on sundays)
- get car jumped
- email grad list about concert
- talk to david about webcast
- load in at noon, start running through pieces asap to get levels set for speakers and house system. i have major level differences from piece to piece, but i didn't want to fix them until i'm on the real system - that must get done by 4:00
- cookies must be made. the world needs cookies
thank you list redux
Thank you to Ron Kuivila, Anthony Braxton, Neely Bruce, Alvin Lucier, Ellen Fullman, Jeffner Allen, Jean Sirius, Jessica Feldman, Aaron Siegel, Jascha Narveson, David Jensenius, Ed Hutchins, Media Matters for America, Sandy Brough, Hope McNeil, Deb Shore, Nicole Wilkins, Ed Chiburis, Nancy Albert, the Apple repair guy in the campus computer store, Phillip Schulze, Matt Lagoy, and Xena.
I was walking to the lab today and heard all the bells ringing at the catholic church and wondered why. It was for the death of the pope. wow.
Apparently Mercury is in retrograde right now. who knew? everybody is being really nice to me, so i just assumed it wasn't