This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Thursday 14 July 2005

Haircut

This is me testing blogger's new picture features, since my vanity domain is down and I can't upload anything. Anyway, I finally sheared off my godawful mullet. These are pictures of me doing my Jude Law impression (based on a photo), so hence the goofy expression. Also the backlighting makes my hair look shorter than it actually is.

Ok, now MUST study for French midterm. Oral test tomorrow. Written test friday. The written test covers a whole semester full of material and will take 2 - 3 hours. blarg.

Tag:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked your godawful mullet! I'm always caught liking people's hair best right before they cut it off.

I think you look good now, too, of course. I just like they way you look.

Eh bien, est-ce que tu veux pratiquer ton français avec moi? Ou avec Ann? Moi, j'adore parler et écrire français, et je n'ai pas grande opportunité de le faire. Je viens de chercher des LJs en français, parce qu'il y en a beaucoup. Je n'ai pas trouvé un LJ francophone qui me plaît parfaitement, jusque maintenant, mais je vais continuer.

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!