This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Wednesday 6 July 2005

West Coast gig announcement list

Now that I've played something rather high profile, I've finally gotten off my butt and started an announcement list. Information can be found out about it at http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/celesteh-CA/. If you desire, you can add yourself there, or subscribe by sending email to celesteh-CA-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or get the announcements via RSS via feed://rss.groups.yahoo.com/group/celesteh-CA/rss. On the website, there is also a Calendar, where you might be able to discover, for example, that the next event I'm booked for is August 11th, where I will be playing tuba and laptop, but, alas, not at the same time.

Also, if you happen to see me around, I'm selling CDs for $5 each. I've got a bunch in my backpack, so um, I'm standing by. (I need to sell 7 more CDs to cover my printing costs).

Tag:

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!