This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Thursday 4 August 2005

Playing Sunday

I just got email saying "bring XYZ on Sunday." What's happening on Sunday? I've searched my email to discover that somebody asked me if I could play tuba on Sunday. There were a couple of weblinks with information including the orchestra cues, etc. It's a five hour commitment. I was thinking "oh, well, that's a lot of time, but I guess I want to do it. I wonder who else is playing?" Well, I am (scroll down). My name is already on the list. So, uh, I guess I don't need to ask if they still need tubas.

It would have been very annoying to have not known about this and not shown up and then gotten a reputation for being flaky, which would have hardly been my fault. On the other hand, I guess I'm considered reliable. Or psychic. Or something.

416 25th St @Broadway Near 19th Street BART
Oakland CA 94612
Sunday, Aug 7 2005 8:00 PM

Tags: , ,

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!