This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Saturday 5 August 2006

Quake / Doctor

The evening of my first day back, there was a small earthquake. Welcome home! I didn't believe it was a quake at first because it was so small and quiet, but indeed, it was a 4.5 near Santa Rosa. The local news featured an interview with a Santa Rosa woman who had a box of Q-tips fall on her head in a local WalMart, but was fortunately unharmed.

I went out with Mitch but felt crappy, alas. The next day, I went to see a doctor and whined and whined and perhaps whined too much because now I have a prescription for Zoloft. Hmm. I have not yet taken the first pill because it causes (yay) stomach upset and I still feel ill from breakfast. (Lois the Pie Queen tastes great but is ill-suited for delicate stomachs.) The doc told me to eat yogurt to fix my constant indigestion/naseau. I'll let y'all know if it helps. Anyway, apparently feeling sick and hurt is not from having a bacterial infection recently that I still don't feel better from, but rather is curable with Zoloft. Whatever works. Maybe it will help. I'm seeing a chiropractor tomorrow, who can maybe unknot my back and arm. If it is just stress causing me ill, then she will be great help.

Also, I learned that I weigh 119 lbs (54 kg). I'm 5'11" (180 cm). What's perhaps more alarming than me dropping like 20 lbs (9 kg), is that my weight is up from it's low point, which must have been around 110-115 lbs (50 -52 kg). Maybe that's why I feel kinda listless. Sorry for whining so much. Apparently, I'll be cured of whininess soon.

Tags: ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been whining a lot too lately, so it might also be a collective thing these days. I hope you feel better

-Carol

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!