This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Friday 16 March 2007

Jobs I want

I want to be that guy. OMG, it would be so awesome to work for the BBC on Dr Who music. That video is so awesome. Also, check out his kewl old keyboards. That Arp Odyssey is sweet! He says the BBC never throws anything away, so those are all lurking around there someplace.

The new series does not have incidental music that is as killer as the original series, alas. This is why they need me.

Also, they point out that the teme song is about a minute long. The guy spent 5 weeks on it and used like 16 tracks or more. I spend like an hour for a one minute piece and use around 4 tracks. I feel like such a slacker in comparison.

I think I'll add some complexity to the three pieces in my queue now.

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!