This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Thursday 5 April 2007

Too Hot for eBay!

While I wait to hear back from etsy, I have my very own shopping cart program. Well, it's not my own, it's WP eCommerce Lite. (The emphasis there is on the "lite" - spelling and all.) It's got *cough* a few bugs, but I think it should be adequate for my purposes at this time.

I'm still, theoretically, trying to contest eBay's removal of me. I replied to their email saying I was removed and they wrote back saying it wasn't them who sent the message. Maybe they removed me by accident? I looked at Yahoo Auctions, but commissions would be an unambiguous violation of their TOS. There is no eCommission infrastructure in place that I've been able to locate.

Obviously, there needs to be an eCommission portal site, like etsy but for composers or like Meet the Composer, but without such helpful text as "commissions can be had for as little as a few thousand dollars." On the other hand, I'm mad cheap. Next round, I'm raising my rates.

Anyway, get the low prices while they last. I'm putting up two commissions at a time. As I finish them, I'll put up more until all 28 are sold. There's two up right now. Get 'em while they're hot.

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!