This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Saturday 7 April 2007

27 Commissions to go

eBay finally replied to my email and demanded a whole pile of documentation from me, proving my identity. Which I can get of course, but some of it is on a different continent than I and I can't get it before Monday anyway. So I wrote back and asked if offering music commissions violated the TOS. Why not save both of us the trouble of dealing with my paperwork.

They wrote back within in minutes . . . to say that they hadn't sent me any messages. This seems to be something of a pattern with them. It's like a Monty Python skit. "No I didn't. No, I didn't say that. Wanker." "Did you call me a wanker?" "No, no, no, off course not. Git." "did you just call me a git?" "What? No, don't be silly! Turd-bottom." etc. It's funny if you imagine John Cleese.

Anyway, 27 to go. There's a cultural products market at 21 Grand tonight. If I was going, I would take a sign-up sheet with me and hopefully get the last 27 that way.

Nicole comes back on Sunday. I'll have to resume showering. (Just kidding.)

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!