This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Thursday 8 April 2004

More letters from mom

Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 18:44:25 -0800 (PST)
From: Eileen Hutchins
Subject: what is this?

Dear Celeste,

What is this? I don't have any email!

What is happening re your work? I couldn't ask on the phone.I am anxious to hear what you are doing. Hope everything is OK. We're looking forward to seeing both of you tomorrow evening. Love, Mom

I was thinking about quitting my startup dot com job to go work at Netscape

Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 12:08:01 -0800 (PST)
From: Eileen Hutchins
Subject: welcome home

Hi, Celeste and Christi!

It's Sunday noon, youre' not back yet, but I want you to have message waiting when you get home. Acctually, I'm sure this will be one of many you'll have waiting.

I hope you had a wonderful trip. Wasn't it great to get away for awhile? Drive carefully on the way home and watchfor those biker nuns! You can't be too careful! I want to hear about your trip when you get back. Don't forget to come Tuesday.

Please call when you arrive in Berzerkley.

PAUL HAS REGISTERED AT DE ANZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE'S taking 11 units of computer (2 classes) df programming. Please, please encourage him. Now is the time for him to create his future.

I am now the new recording sacretary for the Volunteer Committee at the Museum! Wowsah!

oops got to leave for Mass, and I' not dressed

See you soon, love, Mom

Paul is my brother. De Anza is a junior college.

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!