This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Friday 14 May 2004

There's no place like home

I'm home. I'm in california. I have finished my last paper. I am free and clear. I am here for weeks! weeks! months! for the summer! If you want to hand out with me, you should email or call. I have my cell phone, with it's connecticut number 860-301-2508. My old berkeley home number still works as well. Yes I want to hang out with you. Yes we should get drinks / get dinner / jam / play some gigs / talk about old times / whatever.

East coasters take heart, you can fly from hartford or from jfk to oakland international round trip for $200, which is really not bad at all.

gig information will be forthcoming as soon as i figure some out. I want to play out here, i do. I want you to play out here too.

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!