This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Wednesday 8 September 2004

The Bush Twins

Besides, since we've graduated from college, we're looking around for something to do for the next few years . . .. Kind of like dad.

Since he's about to be out of office.

Take this. I know it's hard to believe, but our parents' favorite term of endearment for each other is actually "Bushy."  . . .. And we had a hamster, too. Let's just say ours didn't make it.

I don't know what this means, but I strongly suspect I should say ewwww. Heterosexuals are weird.

When you grow up as the daughters of George and Laura Bush, you develop a special appreciation for how blessed we are to live in this great country.

I love this silver spoon.

And the Kids for Kerry Speech was better than this one, and that kid was way younger.

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!