This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Monday 28 February 2005

500 words on why i want to study abroad

500.do({"duh. ".post;});

That's some supercollider humor there. Um, yeah. so I want to play gigs and make connections i can leverage throughout my career and learn about european approaches to computer music and maybe do some collaborations. and add some kick to my resume. If I've played in Europe, I get creds in NY and CA and it will look good on PhD/DMA applications. and the dollar is tanking compared to the Euro and being outside of the US seems like a good idea. And it would be nice to live someplace where I actually had civil rights. And all artists are supposed to kick around Europe for a while. Am I at 500 words yet? I hate writing little essays for applications.

Tag:

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!