This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Wednesday 7 September 2005

Party

I'm having a party. Please RSVP.

If I have met you in real life and we are not sworn enemies, you are invited. If I have not met you irl, but I read your blog, you are invited. If I have never met you in real life and I do not read your blog (or you aren't sure), please leave a comment to this post explaining yourself and inquiring as to the state of your invitation. If you are a sworn enemy, you are not invited. Sorry.

I want to encourage those whom I have not met irl, as it would be nice to interact at least once.

Oh, there will be cookies. If you have given translation help, I owe you cookies and you are most definitely invited and please mention your assistance in your RSVP so that cookies will be waiting for you.

Tag:

1 comment:

jenny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!