This blog has moved

This blog is now at http://www.celesteh.com/blog

Thursday 20 April 2006

Summer Plans / Tour Plans

I have the idea that it might be fun and interesting to do a little tour of Germany over the summer. I know some folks in a few cities who might be able to help me play a bit. My dad gave my a German rail pass for xmas/my birthday, and I want to travel anyway, so this is just for fun and doesn't need to pay for itself. Even 10 minutes as an opener would be great. If any of you, dear readers, have suggestions of who I should contact in Germany (or France or the Netherlands) about playing a bit, I would be very happy to hear about it. My email is celesteh AT gmail DOT com

I am just back from Munich and had a super great time. I will post more about it later. Some pictures are up. More coming.

Tags: ,

No comments:

Commission Music

Commission Music
Bespoke Noise!!